The benefits of dental inlays and onlays
Nowadays most dentists use the process of inlays and onlays for healing the damaged teeth. This method also protects the remaining teeth from decaying. There are many benefits of dental inlays and onlays for patients that are as follows.
- In comparison with other methods of filling of the cracked teeth, dental inlays and onlays provide protection to your teeth and the structure fits perfectly in the less decayed teeth. Onlays are the best substitute of the crown as crowns are more costly than it.
- One of the main advantages is that resin material used in this process can also be colored. After coloring the resin material teeth look natural and real as they were before damage.
- With repairing your cracked or decayed teeth, inlays and onlays also provide protection to your remaining teeth from decaying and different cavities.
- Inlays are one of the best methods to get rid from the cavities in the teeth. Dentists first removes the cavities from your teeth then fill it with the filling either of gold, silver or resin. Due to inlays filling, your teeth will also be protected from the different types of germs that cause decay.
- Another benefit is that inlays and onlays fillings are more durable than other methods of dental filing but it is also depend on the material of filling used by the dentist. If they use quality material then it will remain undamaged for a long period of time.
- The cost of the process of inlays and onlays are also less than the other dental treatments of decaying teeth.
There are numerous benefits of this particular dental method. Our dentists provide you the same benefits by giving you quality services and also provide you assistance as soon as possible if inlay and onlays are not proper fitted.